House Burning In Ibadan, As Little Child Cooks Noodles While Mum Watches Nollywood

@Gistvic.com

A house was seen burning at Oke Ado, Ibadan as it was allegedly caused by a little child who was cooking noodles while her mother was watching Nollywood. Gistvic Reports.

The fire fighters have arrived to the place of the scene to put off the fire.

Reports Read:

“Happened a while ago. A house burned in Oke Ado ibadan. Story getting to us has it that it was caused by a little child cooking noodles while the mum was watching Nollywood. � “

Watch Video Here>>
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/house-burning-at-oke-ado-ibadan.html