Many people out there believe that Nigeria as a country can only boast of dubious businessmen and politicians with no real entrepreneurs of genuine business sources. That is not true, Nigerian entrepreneurs are some of the most creative and inventive in the world. These Nigerian entrepreneurs worth admiring and their never say die business spirits are changing the way business is done in the country and beyond.
There are many Nigerian business men and women who are not only known locally but the world over for their business acumen and the ardent believe in their country. These Nigerian entrepreneurs do business in one of the most difficult business environment in the world and still make great success despite the odds.
Yes, these entrepreneurs has shown beyond reasonable doubts that one can amass wealth in great quantity doing business within this country, Nigeria. You are not rich simply because you established factories/companies outside Nigeria thereby enriching other countries to the detriment of your country of origin, you are rich when you create same in Nigeria.
All that would be stated here are facts with the intentions of setting some misconceptions about Nigerian entrepreneurs who have become millionaires and billionaires doing business in their own country. We want you to challenge your instincts with the achievements of these Nigerian entrepreneurs worth admiring and see what could be possible if you look inward and see the numerous opportunities that exist in Nigeria. Why won’t you? After all the window of opportunities in Nigeria is still wide open for any strong willed Nigeria to write his/her name in gold with genuine business achievement in the country.
Look at the following names of big time Nigerian entrepreneurs and see how possible it is to start and run good business in Nigeria. See the names of great Nigerian entrepreneurs who have done the same, proving that wealth truly exist in this country and can only be achieve when you cultivate the true entrepreneurship spirit today.
List Of Some Nigerian Entrepreneurs
These Nigerian entrepreneurs are some of the finest in country who have defied all odds to create wealth through resilience and entrepreneurship skills. These entrepreneurs are among the bests in their respective industry.
20. Obinna Ekezie – CEO, Wakanow.com (Travel And Tourism)
19. Tony Elumelu – Chairman, Heirs Holdings, United Bank for Africa, Transcorp (Banking, Hospitality)
18. Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO, Slots Nigeria (Retail, Computer Gadgets)
17. Jason Njoku – CEO, Founder, iRoko Partners (Online Media Distribution, VOD)
16. Sim Shagaya – Founder, CEO, Konga.com (eCommerce, Retails)
15. Lady Kehinde Kamson – Founder, Sweet Sensation Confectionery Limited (Confectionery)
14. Linda Ikeji – Founder, LindaIkeji Blog (Internet, Blogging)
13. Ibukun Awosika – Chairman, Board of Directors, First Bank of Nigeria Limited. CEO, The Chair Centre Group (Furniture, Banking, Security)
12. Innocent Chukwuma – Founder, Innoson Motors Manufacturing (Automobile)
11. Femi Otedola – Chairman, Forte Oil and Gas (Oil And Gas)
10. Cosmos Maduka – Coscharis Group (Automobile, manufacturing)
9. Jim Ovia – Zenith Bank, Visafone (Banking, Telecom)
8. Pascal Dozie – MTN Nigeria, Diamond Bank (Banking, Telecom)
7. Tony Ezenna – Orange Group (Pharmaceutical)
6. Ifeanyi Ubah – Capital Oil (Oil And Gas)
5. Leo Stan Ekeh – Zinox (Computer, Technology)
4. Fola Adeola – GTBank (Banking)
3. Hakeem Bello Osagie – Etisalat Nigeria (Telecom)
2. Vincent Amaechi Obianodo – Young Shall Grow Motors, RockView Hotels (Transportation, Hospitality)
1. Aliko Dangote – Dangote Group, (Manufacturing, Foods, Bureau De Change, Oil And Gas)
What is special about these Nigerian entrepreneurs? Nothing except that they are Nigerians who were determined to succeed against all odds. With the same determination, you can make it as an entrepreneur.