Oduduwa University Student Electrocuted While Charging Phone

A  200 Level student of OUI (Oduduwa University) in Ile Ife, Osun State, was reportedly electrocuted to death while charging his phone. According to sources, the OUI student identified as  Ashante, was electrocuted to death while charging his phone on Wednesday night in Ipetumodu. It was gathered that the incident occurred during the downpour last night, just after the transformer supplying electricity to their area blew.https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/23/oui-student-electrocuted-while-charging-phone/