GETPAID.ng Income Program Terms of Service.
The following Terms and Conditions control your membership on GETPAID.ng Income Program. You agree that you have read and understand this Agreement (“Agreement”) and that your membership on GETPAID.ng Income Program (the “Program”) shall be subject to the following Terms and Conditions between you (the “Member”) and GETPAID.ng Income Program.
These Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time by GETPAID.ng Income Program Administrative.
Please review them from time to time since your ongoing use is subject to the terms and conditions as modified.
Your continued participation in GETPAID.ng Income Program after such modification shall be deemed to be your acceptance of any such modification.
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not register to become a member of GETPAID.ng Income Program.
Terms of Participation:
Member must be 18 years of age or older to participate. Members must provide GETPAID.ng Income Program with accurate, complete and updated registration information, including an accurate name, mailing address and email address.
To the full extent allowed by applicable law, GETPAID.ng Income Program at its sole discretion and for any or no reason may refuse to accept applications for membership.
Members may not:
(i) activate or use more than one Member account;
(ii) select or use an Email Address of another person;
(iii) use a name subject to rights of another person without authorization from that person;
(iv) use a false or misleading name (Except for privacy), mailing address, or email address to activate or use a Member account.
(v) use a name that bears resemblance in any way with GETPAID NIGERIA both in full name or initials. Such accounts will be deleted by GETPAID.ng
By signing up for the GETPAID.ng Income Program, member is opting-in to receive other special offer emails from GETPAID.ng Income Program. If you do not wish to receive these emails, you may cancel your account anytime .
GETPAID.ng Income Program reserves the right to track Member’s activity by both IP Address as well as individual browser activity.
Member agrees not to abuse his or her membership privileges by acting in a manner inconsistent with this Agreement.
Member agrees not to attempt to earn through other than legitimate channels authorized by GETPAID.ng Income Program.
Member agrees not to participate in any fraudulent behavior of any kind.
GETPAID.ng members earn money on the platform majorly in 4 ways:
- ₦100 registration bonus when a new member signs up
- ₦1,050 every time an existing member registers a new member to GETPAID. We call this referral earnings.
- Members earn ₦3 per comment on our advertiser’s website.
- Members earn ₦50 for sponsored posts shared on Facebook.
GETPAID.ng members earn two kinds of income – ACTIVITY EARNINGS & REFERRAL EARNINGS.
- GETPAID.ng does not pay Activity earnings together with Referral earnings
- Members with Referral earnings can request to withdraw every Thursday. Minimum withdrawal amount = 1 referral. Maximum withdrawal amount = Unlimited. Only Referral earnings can be requested for on Thursdays.
- Members with Activity earnings can request to withdraw only once a month at a date announced by GETPAID.ng
- Members who choose to participate in Activity Earnings can only make ₦2,000 via activity earnings.
- Participation in Activity Earnings and Referral Earnings is not compulsory. Members are free to choose which earnings they want to key into. Participation in any earnings means member agrees to the payment terms of that earnings.
By registering on GETPAID.ng, you agree to these payment terms:
- Minimum withdrawal limit for members requesting to withdraw Referral Earnings is ₦1,050 which is equivalent to 1 referral
- Minimum withdrawal limit for members requesting to withdraw Activity earnings is ₦2,000
- Activity earnings are not and cannot be merged with referral earnings during payment.
- Members with at least ₦2,000 in their activity earnings must stop completing tasks – reading news, commenting, sharing sponsored posts until they are paid for the tasks they have already completed.
- Members who continue completing tasks after earning the maximum ₦2,000 activity earnings will not be paid.
- During Activity earnings payment, members who have never been paid before will always be paid first till the available funds for the month is exhausted. Members not paid will still have their activity earnings intact and can re-apply for withdrawal on the next withdrawal date.
- During Activity earnings payment, members will be paid a part of their activity earnings. The remaining balance will be rolled over to the next payout date.
Spamming is strictly prohibited.
Any spamming done to advertise GETPAID.ng Income Program will result in immediate termination of your account and a forfeiture of your account earning balance. Incidents will be dealt with on a case by case basis.
As we are offering a non-tangible virtual digital good (GETPAID.ng Income Pack) which is form of registration fee, we do not generally issue refunds after the purchase of GETPAID.ng Income Program pack has been made.
Please note that by purchasing the GETPAID.ng Income Program Pack, you agree to the terms of the Refund Policy.
Membership activities, posting, sponsored post sharing and commenting:
Administrators, Editors and Moderators reserve the right to approve or disapprove contents or comments posted on the GETPAID.ng website. As a GETPAID.ng earner, you will only earn and get a revenue shared paid to your bank account when you abide by the following rules:
- Irrelevant contribution (comment) e.g: one word, hmmm, ok, lol, etc and a single line of the same sentence on all post or comments not related to subject matters are not allowed. They will be trashed and you will not earn.
- Consistent irrelevant post of comments by a user and inappropriate behaviour may result in suspension or termination of membership and forfeiture of members unredeemed earnings.
- Sponsored post sharing must correspond with the post date and must be shared as recommended.
If member does not have a personal bank account and he/she wishes to receive his/her earnings through someone else’s account, the decision is up to the member.
GetPaid.ng will send earnings to the bank account number member provides in his/her withdrawal form during payouts.
However, in situations where member submits another person’s account number to receive his/her earnings, GETPAID.ng will not be liable if we send money to the indicated account number and member doesn’t receive his earnings from the account owner.
Member’s discontinued participation in the GETPAID.ng Income Program or failure to notify GETPAID.ng Income Program of any address (mailing or email) changes may result in the termination of Member’s membership and forfeiture of Member’s unredeemed Earnings.
Member shall comply with all laws, rules, and regulations that are applicable to member. Member acknowledges that Member may only participate in GETPAID.ng Income Program if and to the extent that such participation is permitted by such laws, rules, and regulations.
If member objects to any of the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement, or any subsequent modifications to this agreement, or becomes dissatisfied with the Program, Member’s only recourse is to immediately discontinue participation in GETPAID.ng Income Program and properly terminate his or her membership.
MEMBER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT MEMBER’S SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, GETPAID.ng Income Program EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, CUSTOM OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
GETPAID.ng Income Program MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE PROGRAM OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE PROGRAM.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER GETPAID.ng Income Program NOR ANY OF ITS MEMBERS, SUBSIDIARIES, PUBLISHERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR EMPLOYEES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR FOR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES OR RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE PROGRAM OR RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF USER’S TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, GETPAID.ng Income Program uses appropriate industry standard procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of Member’s personal information, such as SSL, firewall, encryption, token authentication, application proxies, monitoring technology, and adaptive analysis of the Website’s traffic to track abuse of the GETPAID.ng Income Website and its data.
However, no data transmitted over the Internet can be 100% secure. As a result, while GETPAID.ng Income Program strives to protect its Members personal information, GETPAID.ng Income Program cannot guarantee the security of any information that Members transmit to or from the participating advertisers/merchants and Member does so at his/her own risk.
This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between Member and GETPAID.ng Income Program in connection with general membership in the GETPAID.ng Income Program and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein.
If any provision of this AGREEMENT is found invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the other provisions of this AGREEMENT will remain in force.
No failure of either party to exercise or enforce any of its rights under this AGREEMENT will act as a waiver of such rights.